sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2016

Juice Newton - Angel of the Morning





Juice Newton - nascida Judith Kay Newton, a 18 de Fevereiro de 1952, em Lakehurst (Nova Jersey) - é uma cantora americana de pop e country, compositora e guitarrista.

Discografia

Álbuns de estúdio

AnoÁlbumPosições nas tabelasCertificaçõesGravadora
EUA CountryEUACANEUACAN
1975Juice Newton & Silver Spur—————RCA
1976After the Dust Settles—————
1977Come to Me—————Capitol
1978Well Kept Secret—————
1979Take Heart—————
1981Juice42216Platina3× Platina
1982Quiet Lies72036OuroPlatina
1983Dirty Looks225261—Ouro
1984Can't Wait All Night4212891——RCA
1985Old Flame12——Ouro—
1987Emotions59————
1989Ain't Gonna Cry—————
1998The Trouble with Angels—————River North
1999American Girl—————Renaissance
2003American Girl, Volume 2—————auto-lançado
2007The Gift of Christmas—————
2010Duets: Friends and Memories—————Fuel 2000

Compilações selecionadas

AnoÁlbumPosições nas tabelasRIAAGravadora
EUA CountryEUA
1984Greatest Hits64178OuroCapitol
1992The Early YearsRCA
199510 Greatest HitsCapitol
1998AnthologyRenaissance
2002Every Road Leads Back to YouImage
2003All American CountryBMG Special Markets

Singles

AnoTítuloPosições nas tabelasÁlbum
EUA CountryEUAEUA ACCAN Country
1975"Catwillow River"————Juice Newton and Silver Spur
"Shelter of Your Love"————
1976"Love Is a Word"88———
"If I Ever"————After the Dust Settles
1977"Come to Me"————Come to Me
1978"It's a Heartache"—86——single only
"Hey! Baby"————Well Kept Secret
1979"Let's Keep It That Way"37——37single only
"Lay Back In The Arms of Someone"80——36Take Heart
"Any Way That You Want Me"81———
"Until Tonight"42———
1980"Sunshine"35———
"You Fill My Life"41———
1981"Angel of the Morning"224121Juice
"Queen of Hearts"14226
"The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)"1711
1982"Love's Been a Little Bit Hard on Me"307424Quiet Lies
"Break It to Me Gently"21112
"Heart of the Night"53254—
1983"Tell Her No"—2714—Dirty Looks
"Dirty Looks"—90——
"Stranger at My Door"45———
1984"A Little Love"64447—Can't Wait All Night
"Ride 'Em Cowboy"32———Greatest Hits
"Can't Wait All Night"—66——Can't Wait All Night
"Restless Heart"57——34
1985"You Make Me Want to Make You Mine"1——1Old Flame
"Hurt"1——1
1986"Old Flame"5——3
"Cheap Love"9——5
"What Can I Do with My Heart"9——7
1987"First Time Caller"24——23Emotion
"Tell Me True"8——2
1989"When Love Comes Around the Bend"40———Ain't Gonna Cry
1998"When I Get Over You"————The Trouble with Angels
1999"They Never Made It to Memphis"————American Girl
2010"Funny How Time Slips Away" (com Willie Nelson)————Duets, Friends & Memories




Nota: o presente post recolheu informação da Wikipedia, Youtube e letras.mus.br








Juice Newton

Angel Of The Morning

  

There'll be no strings to bind your hands
not if my love can't bind your heart.
And there's no need to take a stand
for it was I who chose to start.
I see no need to take me home,
I'm old enough to face the dawn.

Just call me angel of the morning, angel
just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby.
Just call me angel of the morning, angel
then slowly turn away from me.

Maybe the sun's light will be dim
and it won't matter anyhow.
If morning's echo says we ve sinned,
well, it was what I wanted now.
And if we're the victims of the night,
I won't be blinded by light.

Just call me angel of the morning, angel
just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby.
Just call me angel of the morning, angel
then slowly turn away,
I won't beg you to stay with me
through the tears of the day,
of the years, baby baby baby.
Just call me angel of the morning, angel
just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário